Flea and tick are the major troubles which every dog face. A lot of pet owners get concerned when they spot small brownish sort of insects on their dog’s body. And due to lack of awareness, they start giving the medications to the dog which likely ends up giving detrimental consequences and sometimes loss of the dog. So, here in this blog, we are going to give you a comprehensive idea about these annoying insects followed with infographic, medications, Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs and Puppies precautions and requisite instruction. Even if you are left with several queries feel free to –
- Visit our website www.marshallspetzone.com
- Call us or Whatsapp us on 8106360786
- Write us at [email protected]
- Live chat with our Customer Service Team 24*7
- Inbox us in our Facebook page
WHAT ARE FLEA AND TICKS?
Flea and ticks are two different types of parasites which are found in the external environment resulting in severe discomfort for dogs if not cured on time.
- FLEAS- are blood sucking wingless insects which are transmitting in nature. If we go in numbers there are about 2000 types of fleas. They can be found everywhere but mostly prefer warm, humid conditions.
- TICKS – these are not insects but can be said to be close cousins of spiders and mites. If we go in numbers there are about 80 types of tick species. Like fleas, it is also transmittable, harmful and can be found everywhere and anytime.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR DOG HAS FLEA AND TICKS?
- The first place to check the fleas and ticks is the pet’s fur. First, divide the fur if you are able to see small black/brown color thing, then you are on the right step.
- Comb your dog using flea and tick comb, you will come across some bumps or critters moving quickly.
- Wear white socks and take a walk in the areas where your dog just spends some time frequently, you will see some black dirt kind of thing like black pepper on your socks known as flea dirt.
BUY DOG FLEAS AND TICKS REMOVAL PRODUCTS ONLINE :
Before beginning with any kind of treatment or applying flea and tick products, it is imperative for you to know how many of these annoying insects are there in your dog’s body. Here listing comprehensive yet easy instructions for you. You are advised to follow the instructions accordingly for better results.
- Make sure to muzzle your dog and strictly not allow the dog to lick during application of these products. Always do the application of these products under supervision.
- For puppies below 4 months, only flea and tick powder should be applied.
- Always consult your vet and take proper precautions.
- Start from counting how many ticks are there in the dog’s body. You can do this by the above-mentioned process.
C1. – If you see 2-3 flea and ticks then you are lucky as your pooch is in the first stage and it is easy to cure. For up to 2-3 flea and ticks you can choose among the below-mentioned products –
Flea and ticks Shampoo :
Intas softas flea and tick shampoo,
Petcare Notix green pet shampoo.
Click Here To Read More…