- Collection of Information. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect personal information from visitors to our site. We collect information in the following ways:
- Automated Information: When you access the site, the web server of our website automatically logs certain non-personal information. This information may include the internet protocol address of your internet service provider, user-agent string data (browser type, version and extensions, if any), type and operating system of your device, user language preferences, the website or HTTP referrer that linked to the information accessed on or requested from our site as well as cookie data. This data in not user-specific and does not ascertain your apparent identity. Where we use unique identifiers to identify you or if we associate this log data to personal data, we will seek your consent to process personal data in this way. Our website uses other data collection technologies such as cookies, page tags and web beacons. Please read about cookies below to understand what cookies are, what they are used for and what you can do to control them.
- Information you provide to us: We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically. We however collect personally identifiable information if you choose to create a shopping account, register for clubs, participate in site competition or sweepstakes, if you contact us directly, or if you submit content, feedback or suggestions to us. This information may include your full name, telephone number, e-mail address, age, gender, home or other physical address as well as hobbies and preferences.
- Use of Information.We use personally identifiable you provide when registering and creating shopping account, to create and manage your account and to provide the particular services for which your registration was necessary. We also use this personally identifiable information to provide the services, products or information requested by you, enter you into relevant site competitions, coupons or promotions and manage prizes and awards, as well as to respond to your inquires, comments or suggestions.
- We use non- personally identifiable information to review site usage for the purpose of optimizing the design and content of our site, to maintain security and integrity of our website, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of our content. We will not use personally identifiable information form children without express consent of parent or guardian. We also do not combine non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable.
Consent/Opt-in. Please note that we rely on your consent for uses of your personal data. If you are EEA resident, we may require you, in accordance with the EU GDPR, to sign a consent request form and opt-in to certain uses of your personal data including for example direct marketing or third party disclosure. Please note that where our processing of data relies on you consent, you have the right to opt-out or withdraw your consent at any time.
Sharing and Disclosure Information with Third Parties.
- All data collected by us is kept confidential and not sold or rented. We will not disclose, transfer or disseminate your information to third parties outside of Petdogonline.net without your consent or, in the case of minor, parental consent. Please note however that we may disclose personally information if we are required to do so by law, in compliance with any legal obligation such as tax reporting and or accounting, in our legitimate interest to our potential commercial partners such as investors, advertisers and sponsors of our business, or to our suppliers, contractors and service providers who provide services and products on our behalf. Our suppliers and service provides must agree to protect your personally information and to use it only in connection with the requested service or product.
- Legal bases for processing of personally identifiable information. In compliance with EU data protection laws, we must demonstrate the lawful grounds for processing of your personal data.
Your consent: Occasionally we may invite you to opt-in to receive our newsletters, product news, offers or direct marketing. If you provide consent, we will process your data for the specific purposes for which your consent was given.
- Performance of contract. The terms and conditions governing our website constitute a binding legal agreement between us and users of our services and products. If you purchase services and products under our Terms and Conditions or any other binding legal agreement between you and us, we will process your personal data as is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. We will not collect personal data that is not necessary for the performance of contract.
- Protecting your vital interests. We may process your personal data if necessary to protect you from harm.
Compliance with any legal obligation. We may process your personal data as is necessary for compliance with any legal obligations including for taxation, accounting,
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data in the exercise of our legitimate business interests including for example for investment purposes, mergers and acquisitions or third parties we have contracted to provide services on our behalf. This will not involve use of personal data for direct marketing purposes and we will not share or transfer your data to our suppliers if that would involve a substantial and unjustifiable impact on your privacy.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are cookies that only active during your browsing session and disappear when you close your browser and exit the site. We use session cookies to remember user actions upon visiting the site. For example session cookies help remember the items or products you have placed in a shopping cart while you continue to browse the site or the content you view on the site. If you log in into your account on the site, session cookies save and remember log in information so that you do not have to enter it over and over again as you browse different sections on the site.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies stay on a user’s device for a longer term. They allow our website to remember your preferences across the site and in some cases across different websites. Persistent cookies enable us to suggest content that we think is relevant and useful to you.
- Controlling cookies: Please note that you can control cookies by modifying your browser’s settings to accept, block, or delete cookies. You can block all cookies or only those from third parties. We rely on some cookies for our website to function properly. If you delete or block all cookies from our site, you may not be able to save your preferences or use certain parts of our website
- Links to other sites: Our website may include links from other sites including for example information on pet insurance providers. It may also include links to sites offering pet products and equipment. We include those links and content for informational purposes only. We do not own, operate or control those sites and our inclusion does constitute approval or endorsement. We do not make, offer or imply any warranty or representation as regards the suitability of services or products made available thereon, or the security of those sites. You agree that you assume the sole risk of accessing those sites via the links included on our site.
- Data Retention: Petdogonline.net does not retain personal data without basis. We only retain personal information that is necessary for the provision of services requested by you, performance of our contractual obligations in accordance with out Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required by law. In compliance with EU GDPR, we erase personal data which is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or in respect of which consent has been withdrawn.
- Amazon Affiliates Disclosure: Petdogonline.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Children’s Online Privacy: We respect the privacy needs of children. While our services attract persons below the age of majority, we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from them. When our services involve collection of personal information from children under 13, we will demand parental consent in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Your Rights: If you are EU/EEA resident, you have the certain rights as regards personal information we hold about you. You have the right to control your personal data including withdrawing your consent at any time, the right to access and request a copy of personal data we hold about you, the right to object to or restrict the processing of personal data, right to require rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data as well as the right to permit portability of personal data between or among service providers.
- Our commitment to data security. We have adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures to promote security and integrity of personal data and protect it from risks that are presented by personal data processing, such as accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. Our website uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt personal information submitted or transmitted through the site. In compliance with EU GDPR, we have adopted internal policies to minimize to the extent possible the processing of personal information, to de-personalize personal information as soon as possible and enabling data subjects to control their data.
- Notice of personal data reach: In the event of personal data breach which is likely to result in a great risk to your rights and freedoms, we may immediately notify you of the breach and provide you with information explaining the sort of the breach, contact details of our data protection officer as well as the possible consequences of that breach.
- This Policy was last updated on 22th November, 2022