About 6 months back, on a rainy day, I was parking my two-wheeler in the basement of a shopping mall. There was short-circuit in that area and there was no electricity. After parking my vehicle I went up to the mall and started shopping for groceries. After about an hour or so, I was done and so I returned to the basement. As I dumped the bag full of groceries in the vehicles’ dicky, I heard a frightening meowing from the ground. I looked around if there was a cat around, but I couldn’t see anything at all because of the darkness. Then I turned on my smartphones’ backlight. I searched frantically all over the place. I still couldn’t spot the cat. I came back to my vehicle and sat on the seat when I again heard a meow. This time I looked beneath my vehicle. It was a cute little kitten!!!
It’s been 6 months since I brought Dorothy home. Ever since I brought him home, I am giving him Royal Canin Kitten. This cat food product is meant for cats from the age of 4 months to 12 months. It ensures the kitten, the most optimum support during its growth phase. It contains ingredients like dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, maize, hydrolyzed animal proteins, vegetable fibers, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium husks. Royal Canin Kitten has highly digestible proteins, vitamins, and minerals. It helps in strengthening the bones and muscles of the kitten. The number of antioxidants, vitamin C & E and prebiotics in Royal Canin Kitten make sure that the natural defenses of the kitten are supported.
Dorothy was malnutrition when I brought him home. But now, I can see the difference and it is appreciable. The quality of fur he has and his energy levels are fabulous.
- FORMULATED FOR YOUNG KITTENS: Royal Canin Kitten Dry Cat Food is formulated for the second stage of kittenhood (between 4 months and 1 year); keeping them on this formula until they reach 12 months of age helps set up a healthy foundation for life
- STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM: An innovative blend of clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamins E and C, helps support the healthy development of your kitten’s immune system
- MICROBIOME SUPPORT: The combination of prebiotics and highly digestible proteins helps promote a healthy balance of intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- HEALTHY GROWTH: An adapted level of protein, vitamins, and minerals supports the rising energy levels of your kitten’s growing bones and muscles for healthy development during the final stage of kittenhood
- EASY-TO-CHEW KIBBLE: Unique kibble texture is easy to chew, perfect for a young cat’s mouth and new teeth